MusicFest Northwest 2009


Hey Hey, The Valiant Arms are rocking the MusicFest Northwest yet again!! Lucky us, to be playing next Saturday, September 19th at 10pm at one of my favorite Portland bars, Slabtown, where two years ago we played our very first show. (sniff)
Join us and our fellow Jealous Butcher label mates Carcrashlander, Jeff London, The Robinsons and Arch Cape for the MFNW Jealous Butcher showcase. It's a weekend of non-stop rock and pure punk street soul, so let's raise our glasses and drink to the health of the music that fills our fair town!

Comments

Gary said…
I'll be there, for certain!
I'm going in tomorrow to pick up my MFNW wristband, volunteer Tshirt, and whatever else is included.

I've been trying to work out a schedule of sorts for the Musicfest. Saturday seems the busiest:
4pm Mariachi el Bronx
5:30pm the Bronx
7pm Fucked Up
10pm Valiant Arms
11pm John Vanderslice
12am Red Fang

fun fun fun


til my daddy takes the T~bird away
Diane said…
I hope your daddy waits until after Red Fang to take the T-bird! Where are they playing, I want to go!
xo d
Gary said…
Red Fang is at Ash Street Saloon at midnight on Saturday
noelle said…
oh, nuts. I'm working a special event that night at the Museum--actually supervising Joe Preston playing in the gallery at 10:00.

I was going to see if you guys wanted to come to the Museum that night!
Diane said…
Crap! I would TOTALLY go see Joe Preston play at the art museum! How in the world did that come about?! I'm so bummed I won't be there! Give him our love.
AND THANK YOU FOR A FABULOUS PARTY THE OTHER DAY! AND I LOVE MY BOUCHER BOOK SO MUCH!
XO di
noelle said…
okay, will do, as I'm watching to make sure he doesn't rip any paintings off the wall or anything wild.

We had the best time at our party, it was so great to surround ourselves with people we love! Thanks for coming!

POPULAR POSTS