Consistency





I have an unknown talent. Well, two people know it, my child and myself. Cora is the recipient of Perfect Breakfasts. Every morning, every single morning of the year, she wakes up to a breakfast neatly arranged on the table, with place mat and cloth napkin, salt and pepper and the comics, all piping hot, or crisply cold depending on the breakfast items, and ready for consumption. Even her chair is usually pulled out, waiting for her to slide into BREAKFAST PERFECTION LAND.
Maybe one day when she's making breakfast for her own family she'll suddenly stop and think, MY GOD! MY MOTHER IS AMAZING!
We can dream, right?

Comments

noelle said…
You ARE AMAZING! And breakfast is such an important meal, too. I love this. I wish someone were giving me such a great start everyday!
Gary said…
Perfect Breakfasts! are awesome, and criminally underappreciated.
Anonymous said…
I'm a lame breakfast provider! -Heather
snider said…
i just had a massive dinner and you are making me hungry. man ...

Popular Posts