My Friend Gayle




My friend Gayle Forman wrote a beautiful young adult novel called "If I Stay" and it HAS ITS OWN DISPLAY AT POWELL'S!!! (Go Gayle, Go Gayle!!!)

This is Gayle's third book, following on the heels of another young adult novel "Sisters Insanity" and her first book, the fantastic travel account of her and her husband Nick's year abroad, "You Can't Get There From Here". ( which I illustrated!)

"If I Stay" is a painfully beautiful story about a wonderful girl named Mia who is suddenly forced to decide what is most important in life. Mia is a great character full of sweetness and integrity, I loved her.

Gayle's display looks way cool in the Young Adult section in the Rose Room. The book was reviewed in the Sunday Oregonian, and listed as number one on the Indie Picks list for kids.
Check Gayle's website to see a SUPER COOL trailer for her book!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts