Vrolijk Kerstfeest!


(Merry Christmas in Dutch.)

I was lucky enough to be able to volunteer an hour of my time to take in the first half of the "Christmas Revels" production. Thank you Debbie!!! Debbie works every year with a large cast of singers, dancers and musicians who put on this production that celebrates the Scandinavian cultures. The music was beautiful, the Portland Brass Quintet sounded great and the singing was beautiful too.
The performance is held in the Scottish Rite Temple at 15th and Morrison. Ironically it's next door to the Tiffany Building, where the Powell's Christmas party was held last week. The building has a gorgeous ballroom as well as the ornate theater. The grand wood-trimmed stairways are pretty and the leaded glass windows are very beautiful. A real pleasure to see the Christmas Revels here!
Next year I'm going to take my mom.

Comments

you are so fantastic!! i wish i was you. looks like life is treating you well. did you get my phone message? I'm leaving out of the country for Bonaire. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Popular Posts