Musicfest Northwest Poster

Once again, Rob Jones creates a masterpiece. A giant, hand silk-screened, limited edition rock poster for the Jealous Butcher showcase on September 5th at the Someday Lounge. I have been putting these up in coffee shop windows, record stores and bulletin boards for two days. I hope people leave them there at least until next week!

The last time I put up some of Rob's strikingly handsome posters I caught a very nice man taking one ten minutes later. I asked him not to take it, but I gave him one out of the car. He really really loved the poster, and no wonder! These babies would grace any cool pad with extra radness. Get yours from us at the show...September 5th Someday Lounge 125 NW 5th st. 9pm Cover is only 6$ !!!

Comments

snider said…
can't wait to rawk with you on friday girl!

Popular Posts