Sultry July


The rosy hue of Portland's summer night sky and my first bike ride to work!!
A completely splendid experience!!! Whizzing down the hills towards the river in the heat of the afternoon on my way there, then a leisurely cruise back home through the half-light. I ride past people on porches, while they talk quietly, and I speed silently under the soft, pearly lanterns lining Laurelhurst Park.

These shots were taken from my cell phone as I crossed Burnside bridge on the way home.

I bought a new light and rack today, and pumped up my tires for some more intrepid commutes. I'm hoping I'll get hooked on it so that when the rains return I'll buy some gear and keep it up. God knows my aging body needs it!

Comments

You are breath taking!!! You make me smile when i read your blogs!

I got you something from Kansas!!

Princessa

Popular Posts