7th and Davis

I was happy to drop by the new Augen Gallery space on Tuesday, to see my old friend Pamela Morris who works there. Pamela and I spent the same year abroad in Poitiers, France back in 1987. She judged the Monothon pdx fund-raiser last month that I participated in, and it was the first time I'd seen her in years.

Pamela showed me around the sleek, beautiful gallery with its colorful mix of paintings, screen prints and sculpture. I'm looking forward to going back Saturday, August 2nd from 3-5:30 pm to see the opening "Bande a part: New York Underground 60's 70's 80's". You can also catch a second opening Thursday, August 7th from 5:30-8:30pm. The Augen Gallery's new digs at 716 NW Davis is in the same building as the Museum for Contemporary Craft, so get your urban metro fix on all at the same time!
http://www.augengallery.com/index.html

Comments

POPULAR POSTS