Mr. and Mrs. Fox Hire a Sitter and Step Out On the Town


I'm working on this painting...

Comments

Bill Z said…
looks great Diane! I haven't checked in here in a while - you've been posting at quite a pace
Diane said…
Bill! You have an entire world of fans, I just checked your site! People thought you were a robot until you posted your self-portrait. That is the BEST! (and so is your portrait)
Martin said…
Great stuff! Love your watercolour technique.

About the "mystic chords", though -- aren't they supposed to be cords? It would make more sense in the context.
Diane said…
I'm so glad you visited the blog! I wish I had a pair of mystic cords, in mustang brown, with gold rivets.
Martin said…
I'm gonna get myself a mystic bungee cord and make a big jump from the pinnacle of Enlightenment.

POPULAR POSTS